Premature Ejaculation: Details about What It Is?
What is Premature Ejaculation?
Premature ejaculation is a very common disease in men, it is very difficult to diagnose and treat, including because this disease most often occurs under serious psychological factors influence.
According to research of the World Health Organization (WHO), ejaculation, which occurs less than 1 minute after intercourse onset, should be considered premature. The extreme manifestation of this disorder should be considered ejaculation before direct intercourse.
Treatment of premature ejaculation, due to the fact that such a disease is extremely intimate and psychologically difficult, to a greater extent than treatment of any other disease, involves an individual approach to each patient. Effectiveness of premature ejaculation treatment is largely determined by its complexity and requires involvement of several specialists – urologist, therapist, psychologist.
Canadian Neighbor Pharmacy offers effective and rapid premature ejaculation treatment pills to achieve the desired result in solving this difficult problem.
Premature Ejaculation Causes
In accordance with causes, premature ejaculation is divided into:
Primary premature ejaculation presupposes a genetic predisposition to this disorder, which manifests itself from moment of sexual activity onset and explains:
- high activity of brain centers responsible for this process;
- high sensitivity of nerve endings in penile tissues or congenital hypertrophy of seminal hillock, provoking a rapid orgasm onset, which is why premature ejaculation occurs.
The causes of premature ejaculation of the secondary, or acquired, character can be different, and most often ejaculation itself acts as a symptom:
- infectious diseases of pelvic organs: prostatitis and vesiculitis, urethritis (inflammation of the urethra), collicutitis (inflammation and other pathological changes in seminal hillock). Inflammatory processes in pelvic organs affect seminal tubercle and are often one of causes of premature ejaculation.
- neurological diseases (for example, osteochondrosis), including those caused by spine trauma.
- psychological disorders: phobias, neuroses, stresses, also associated with a personal, intimate sphere.
In the case of premature ejaculation, premature ejaculation cause itself can be considered lifestyle itself, which also has significance: onset of sexual activity and its intensity, choice of partner who are also able to influence partner’s psychological state.
Premature Ejaculation: Consequences
Assessing both disease itself and its possible complications is not easy. However, if premature ejaculation is a symptom of inflammatory processes in body, then these processes, which also require diagnosis and treatment, can lead to serious complications.
In addition, such a disorder adversely affects quality of intimate life of both partners, and therefore can provoke stress, neurosis and lead to other unpleasant consequences, including of non-medical nature.
Moreover, in the case of premature ejaculation, especially in its extreme form (before direct intercourse), opportunity to conceive a child is reduced to almost zero, which is important in the case of a long relationship with one partner and desire of couple to have children.
Premature Ejaculation: Symptoms
In addition to ejaculation less than a minute after the beginning of the act or before direct intercourse, additional symptoms of this disease should be considered:
- different duration of the sexual intercourse (which is longer, then shortened);
- increase in duration of sexual intercourse in the case of condoms or anesthetic ointments use;
- increase in duration of sexual intercourse when taking antidepressants or other types of sedatives.
It should be remembered that both duration of sexual intercourse and other signs are very relative and only a specialist who can diagnose premature ejaculation and to determine its causes, explain what exactly is considered a premature ejaculation in each specific case and how to treat it. In addition, one-time cases of premature ejaculation can hardly be considered signs of disease, because they can be caused by non-medical factors (situation, mood, etc.).